Just a little blog to document my needlework projects and various other things along the way.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Downton Abbey Season 2 Has Arrived!!


If you are not watching this series on PBS you don't know what your missing!  I watched  season one on Netflix a while back and was hooked from the first episode.  It was so nice watching them on Netflix  because I didn't have to wait a week for the next episode to air.  So do yourself a big favor and watch the first season this week, then hop on over to PBS and watch the first episode of season two and you will be all caught up to watch next Sunday.  I have been so exited for season 2 to begin, it was great!  I tried to stitch while I watched but I didn't get much done, I didn't want to miss anything.  I can't wait for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment