Just a little blog to document my needlework projects and various other things along the way.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome To My Brand New Blog!

Welcome!!  I have decided to take the plunge and start a blog to document my stitching projects and various other things that I have going on from time to time.  Hopefully I will be able to keep up with blogging about my progress on various projects, and maybe even improve my picture taking skills along the way.

My love for the needle arts began when I was a little girl aged 10 or 11.  My great aunt came in for Christmas and brought me a kit with plastic canvas and I have been hooked ever since!  For the most part I like to cross stitch but this past year I joined a Sampler Club at my local needle work shop The Village Sampler and I have learned so many new stitches and techniques including Hardanger.  I will share my sampler that I am making for sampler club and my progress with you in a few days, I need to get some good photos of it.  I have finished the first half of it and I am looking forward to finishing it and sharing my progress along the way!  Have a wonderful weekend! 

Here is just a portion of my sampler.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Dana,
    Welcome to blogging. Thanks for following my blog. I will follow you and add you to my blog list.

    Your sampler is gorgeous so far. I can't wait to see more.

    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carolyn!! I can't wait to get back to work on it, hopefully soon. Thanks so much for following and adding me to your blog list.

    Hugs back to you,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete