Just a little blog to document my needlework projects and various other things along the way.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Hello and Welcome


 
Me, view from Silcox Hut


Hello and welcom new followers!  I have been absent from my blog the past week and wanted to thank you for following my blog.  It was a nice surprise to see new comments and followers while I was on my vacation.
I just returned last night from a trip to Oregon.  I flew out there for my brother's wedding last week.  It was the trip of a lifetime!!  It really was one of the most beutiful places I have ever been and I had a wonderful time.  My brother and his beautiful wife put together the most amazing wedding, and the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to.
I am off to rest, recover and relax from living in the Pacific time zone and a much higher altitude than I am used to here in WV.  I leave you with a few pictures from my trip.  Hope you all have a wonderful week!



Mt.Hood Oregon
View from condo, Government Camp










  
View from Silcox Hut
 
Silcox Hut, the wedding venue
 


 



2 comments:

  1. I sure am glad you are home! You did real good with my camera for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really had a wonderful time and I am so glad I went but I am very glad to be home with you guys. I missed you all. That camera is intimidating!

    ReplyDelete