I've won an award!
Milly from Milly's Stitches honored me with my
first award. You can check out her blog by following the link. Thank you so much Milly!!
Liebster is a German word meaning favourite, dearest or beloved
and the Leibster is awarded by Bloggers to other newer Bloggers who have fewer
than 200 followers to spread the word and help the new(er) Bloggers gain wider
recognition. The award comes with four conditions which each recipient must
satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up- and- coming blogs (with fewer
than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the
Blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on
your blog. list the Bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their
sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
And the award goes to these favorite, dearest and beloved blogs:
1. Vickie at A Stitcher's Story
at Margaret's Blog
Carolyn at Taking One Stitch At A Time
4. Maggie at Black Country Wench
at Sew Crafty Kathy
Five random facts about me:
1. I like peanut butter and miricle whip sandwiches.
2. I love childrens books, especially Goodnight Moon and my favorite book is the bible.
3. I am a night owl, and much more prductive after 9:00 P.M..
4. I'm addicted to Dr.Pepper.
5. I am a house cat, I like to be at home.
Congratulations to the winners - please visit their blogs.