Just a little blog to document my needlework projects and various other things along the way.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Stitcher Slacker

I have been such a stitcher slacker this past week, I have been distracted.  I love those books for kids, If you give a pig a pancake, If you give a mouse a cookie and so on by Laura Numeroff.  I am learning that the reason I like those books so well is that I can totally relate.  If you give Dana a pinterest board then she will look for things to pin, then she will find new ways to be organized and will have to try them at 1:00 in the morning and on and on.

 So I am new to this Pinterest thing and I have a love hate relationship with it, I love all the ideas I am finding, I hate the time I want to spend looking at all the pins.  And most of all I hate that it has given me clean out and re-organize fever which has taken over my stitching time.  It is nice however to have things organized and freshly cleaned.  I found things I forgot I owned, and lots of things I don't need anymore which makes extra space in a house where every square inch is valuable. Living in a small cottage size house does not allow for keeping things that one doesn't absolutely love or need.
Hopefully today I will be able to get some stitching done, it's chilly and rainy here in my neck of the woods so I can't think of anything better to do than to stitch and drink coffee.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and everyone is adjusting to the springing forward, hopefully you are adjusting to it better than I am!  Have a great week!  

6 comments:

  1. Hello

    We have great weather here at the moment, I will send you some.

    I have visited Pinterest but I haven't looked too closely for the reason that I could probably spend all day looking at the pins and not get anything else done.
    Hope you enjoy your stitching tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Milly I will be looking forward to that great weather you are sending me.
      I think I am going to have to limit myself to a set amount of Pinterest time daily, it's just too addictive.

      Delete
  2. But you enjoy it, so have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do enjoy it, but I also enjoy stitching!

      Delete
  3. Hi Dana

    Just to let you know that I've picked your blog for a Liebster award. Full details on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Milly, I will have to pop in and see what the details are. Off to get my allergy shots and hopefully afterward I can catch up on my blog reading! Been a crazy few days around here.

      Delete