Just a little blog to document my needlework projects and various other things along the way.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It Is Finished!!

 Time has just flown by the past few months!  I have been a busy girl lately, families have a way of keeping you that way.  I have been trying to keep up with my blog reading however I have not had the spare time to post anything on my blog.  Not to mention I really haven't had anything to blog about.  The only stitching I have worked on since March has been the Bargello section of my "It Is Well" sampler, and there is only so much I can say about that.  I can tell you by the time I finished the Bargello section I was tired of it, but it was well worth it! 

Completed Sampler with Bargello at the bottom.


I am so happy to tell you that my Sampler Club, "It Is Well" sampler is finished!!!!!!  I finished it last night and dropped it off to be framed this morning.  It was kind of bitter sweet as it has been my constant companion the past year and 3 months.

The two bands between the fish and the verse were redone. 


I would have been done sooner but I decided to pull out two bands I had done in the beginning that I wasn't happy with.  I think it turned out quite well and I can't wait to see it framed and hanging on my wall.  Now to figure out what to do for my next Sampler Club Sampler!  I have a few ideas floating around and I can tell you it will not be near as big as this one was.  I hope you are all having a wonderful summer so far!

This wonderful gift was on my doorstep the other day from Mrs.Meyers Clean Day.  I won a bucket in their Bucket Brigade giveaway.  Their products are fabulous!  Thank you so much Mrs.Meyers, your cleaning products are the best!

11 comments:

  1. It's really stunning. Congrats on your finish

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I know the hard work you put into everything you do, and this is no exception. Bravo! From a woman who has no patience for all things thread related, I tip my hat to you. Love you and keep up the awesome work Dear girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful. Congrats on your blue ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This project is lovely. A product of hard work and lots of love :)

    ReplyDelete